Wednesday, March 26, 2008

And So it began...

And so it began one crisp Autumn Day,
Twas October of Two Thousand Seven.
When God's hand came down, and touched my sweet Rose...
And gave us a blessing from Heaven.

A little life stirred in the womb of my wife,
As a miracle started to grow.
And just how our lives were about to be changed...
We had only begun to know.

What a wonderful thing, as the ultrasound found...
The proof that life had begun.
Then proud was the Dad, who finally had...
Filled the oven with one little bun!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bro,
    Congratulations to you and Rose! Looking forward to the continuation of life for the new family member.

    Your poem reminds me somewhat of the song Lightning Crashes by Live.

    Loves,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rose & Clint!! I'm very excited for all of you and I'm looking forward to following all the many changes to come for both of you, big sister & little one.

    Myrna

    ReplyDelete