Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just a bunch of nonsense!

Help! I've lost me body!




Did you see that?




What it was? What it was?




What was that thing?




Oh Crap! What did I step in?




What?! Am I the only one paying attention here?




Hey everybody, I want you all to meet my good buddy Buddy...eh...Buddy the dog. Say sumpin cutsie for the blog people Buddy...no Buddy, they didn't know they were blog people!




Hey! Gimmie back my hand...I thought we were buds...




Hey! How about I tell you about the time General Patton and I rescued this dog during the battle for...





I just grab my buddy by his collar...and he'll follow me anywhere...now if I could only move...




Wait! Come back! I promise not to pull the hair again! It was just a handful...what's the big deal?




Belly up to the bar boys...it's sweet potato time!




Sister Grace...and Dr. Suess




Whoa...You're tall Dad!




Let's get busy and write some poetry Dad. After all...you did name the blog 'Poetic Baby History'...remember??

1 comment:

  1. neat pictures clint. how about some of the poetry that you write so well. i did put in a carter story for you.

    ReplyDelete