Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hard Times!

Sometimes it seems that growing up,
Can be a little tough.
With all the obstacle's I face...
The journey can be rough.

I don't know how to do a thing,
I have to learn it all,
From learning how to hold my bottle...
To learning how to crawl.

Life can be a great big chore',
I don't know how to talk!
And who knows when the day will come...
That I can start to walk!

There's teeth that I have got to cut,
And 'falls' I have to take,
And many tummy ache's ahead...
And messes I've to make!

I'm glad I have my folks around,
To help me on my way,
Cause they'll make sure I grow up big...
And one day be O.K.

Thank you Mom! & Thank you Dad,
You're both the very best.
You've proved that you can 'make the grade'...
When I've put you to test.

Love Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment