Thursday, April 1, 2010

I can read!

My Mom and Dad invested in one of those 'Teach your Kid to Read' offers you see on TV. Guess What? They work! I can read now. Not big words like 'understanding' but little words like 'Cat' or 'Dog'. And I'm not even 2 years old yet. And NO, there are no pictures next to the cat or dog. I just read d-o-g and say "Dog", It is so cool. I'll be driving soon. The best part is Mom and Dad can't get away with spelling things they don't want me to hear. Like c-o-o-k-i-e or j-u-i-c-e. It's so fun to be smart!





>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
APRIL FOOLS! G-O-T-C-H-A heehee

2 comments:

  1. You're such a kidder! I was thinking there must be a catec! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. got me Clint as I've seen this ad and thought...wow, it does work, Ethan can read!! NOT!!

    ReplyDelete