Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This is a private matter...

A baby has the right to think
His privacy's protected
Safe inside my Mommy's tummy
I seldom feel neglected.

But someone out there crossed the line
While I was sound asleep
They snapped a picture of my bum
And yes, my little peep!

Now I suppose you want to know
If I'm a boy or girl
But do I have to then expose...
My secrets to the world!

Can't I have just one surprise?
Some secret of my own?
So all the world won't have to know
Exactly what I've grown.

I guess that it is much too late
I'm sure you'll all enjoy...
Knowing that the latest pics...
Have proven: "I'm a boy"!



1 comment:

  1. Whoohoo, a boy! Congratulations on the news; that is wonderful! Can't wait to see the little tiger - after he's done cookin and all.

    ReplyDelete