Monday, August 18, 2008

Phun with Foto's

My Dad says sorry that he has not posted much lately. I think his creative juices have dried up! Perhaps the lack of sleep has driven his body to its limits and his brain is no longer functioning. Perhaps he is in a deep depression as he must return to work Tuesday! Perhaps all of the above. Regardless, here are a few recent photo's:

"And a one, and a two...Karaoke anybody?"




"Touchdown!" Hurray for football season!




"You do NOT want to mess with me!"




The big one is more ugly...but he does have more hair! ...For the moment



Angelic huh?




Pork chops and white socks!




"Power to the People Man!"





"OK, this means steal home on the next pitch.





"My lips are so shiny"!






"Perhaps if I stretch my neck...they won't notice my fat cheeks...OK, what's plan B"






"I pity the fool who don't read my shirt"!

1 comment:

  1. The "next pitch" one is hilarious. They are all good. The captions really make them gooder. Aunt Carole

    ReplyDelete