Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Crib Rap, You gettin this?



Yo! -- You checkin out my crib?
Cuz I seen you lookin.
So’s if you don’t belong here dude...
I say...You best be bookin!

Cause this here room is taken, Mac...
I’m settin up shop in this here flat.
And Imma gonna be the King here soon...
So, whatta ya think about dat?

Check out these sheets: Jungle theme!
With wooden bars and padden see.
So’s you can gawk all you want...
But remember Cat...this crib’s for ME!!

Now my Mom’s gonna, lay me down,
And pamper me, the whole day long.
And when I fuss...you can bet...
She’ll be singing to me: a lullaby song!

Boom de boom de boom boom, boom …

These walls are blue…and I’m so cool,
But I need a bottle of milky ju.
So come and listen, to me real soon…
Cause I can’t sing - but I can...coo.

Coo Coo, Coo de Coo…

And when I eat, you can see the mess;
But I have lots of bibs!!
So it’s OK for you to look…
But remember Jack – This here’s: MY crib!

My Crib Jack, mine!

Here, Check it out again, it’s got checkability, Mac!

I’m stylin…You see that pillow? That’s MY pillow! Mine!!





2 comments:

  1. Uncle Clint we found your site,
    its really very cool
    I see your posts are all in rhyme,
    every one's a jewel

    Much love! Justin, Aimee and Eva Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clint
    You've missed your calling. Vanilla Ice ain't got nothin on you baby.
    Looking forward to what's next on the blog.
    Holli

    ReplyDelete