Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

It’s Mother’s Day, two thousand eight,
My Mom...she’s ‘making’ me,
And in another month or two…
I’ll finally...be free!

And even though I am not born,
I’m here this Mother’s Day,
And though you probably cannot hear…
I have some things to say:

“I love you Mom. I always will!
I think you are the best.
I thank you for the gift of life,
You gave...to me...your guest!”

I know that I cannot repay,
The sacrifice you’ve made.
To give the gift of life to me's...
A bond, we two, can't trade!

And though I cannot come and wish,
To you: "A Special Day!"
I’m here inside you growing strong,
This Holiday in May!

And yes, I probably shouldn't say:
‘I owe my life to you’
But the facts before us even now,
Would prove...that it is true!

So Mother’s Days may never be...
Quite the same as this one:
Cuz ‘Happy Mother’s Day’ was sent…
From within...to you...from your son!

“I love you Mom! And thanks for sharing...
Your life, with me, your son.
My love for you, my loving Mom…
Will never, ever, be done!”

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment