Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Final Stretch...

A recent doctor's trip confirmed
"This baby's getting big!"
And mom says that it feels as if...
I'm dancing up a jig.

Mommy never seems at rest
She says: "This watermelons heavy!"
The day of birth will soon be here
I'm sure my Mom is ready!

There is no place called 'comfortable'
At this stage of the game
As the growing boy inside her tummy
I'm think that I'm to blame.

She can't lay on her stomach, duh!
She can't lay on her back
There's just no comfy way to sleep
I'm sorry for this fact!

Every move's an act of congress
Nothing now seems easy
Unless I want to make my mom
Start feeling sorta qweezy!

But momma seems to get along
And usually with a smile
As long as it's not far to go
She couldn't walk a mile.

And Daddy gives her lots of care
A back rub here and there
And anything that he can do
To let her know he cares.

So times are tough, 'the final stretch'
The last 2 months are here
Tho mommy's kinda miserable
She knows the birth day's near

But all the tough days will be lost...
At the moment when they see
And they will know that all the pain
Was worth it when they hold me!

Mom and Daddy love their wiggle worm!

No comments:

Post a Comment