Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Grand Scheme...

The plan, right from the very beginning, has been to drive my Mother and Father over the edge. To push them to the brink of insanity...and to smile as the plan comes together:



Granted, driving them crazy is not such a long trip. For my Dad, in fact, it's just a hop across the street:



But my Mother...she's a nut that's not that easy to crack:



And to be honest, I think my big sister is on to my little plan:




Just the other day I caught her spying on me. She is no doubt gathering evidence to expose 'Operation Krazy Folks':



Don't think me as 'disturbed'...I assure you I am perfectly sane:



The 'Plan' began with 12 days in the NICU. That in itself will push any parent 'over the edge'! And the more tubes and wires the more effective the scheme became:




And a little drama always helps:



Next, throw in a little eating problem...multiple formula changes...reflux...



A really BIG dose of Colic:



A good scary rash on the face:




And it all becomes 'Oh so easy':



With Sister wise to my tricks...I have to sleep with one eye open:




And I have to look all cute and innocent:





And never look grumpy when visitors are about:



The plan is perfectly scripted, and I'm almost there...



In fact, if I do say so myself, it's "So far, so goo goo gooood!"



See, my Dad really is bonkers! And you thought I was the crazy one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment