Friday, July 25, 2008

Watch out Spock!



My name is Voltar, I am from the Planet Zumeti. I have come to retrieve the secret formula you Earthlings give to your infants. Give me the formula now! Yes...just put it in the bottle thing with the nipple on top. Excellent...I...eh...my Leader will be most pleased regarding the success of my mission. Prepare the Saucer for more rice cereal...I mean: for our return trip to the Bassinet Galaxy! Do not make fun of my space helmet again Earthling! That was your last warning.

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Clint! You should turn this blog into a book. It is a lot easier than you think. We are doing it with ours. Check out these different options -
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=turn+your+blog+into+a+book&btnG=Google+Search

    Love you,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete