Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm the only one who sleeps


Mom and Dad are wearing thin.
But I get lots of sleep.
Cause they fill me with formula
So's I'll be sleeping deep.

I wake them up so's they can't sleep
Every couple'a hours
They wonder if the stuff I drank
Has made my stomach sour

I cry and whine, and make a fuss
And sometimes make a stinky
And every time I start to cry
They push on me that binkie.

I don't know why they get upset
Cause I get lots of rest.
The staff here at the Gardner Inn
Says, I'm an honored guest.

So I think I will doze off now
In my nice bassinet
For the servants here are awesome dudes
My every need gets met.

So now I'm gonna close my eyes
Until I wake again
Then all I have to do is cry...
And again, it will begin.

Ahhh, this is the life...

No comments:

Post a Comment