Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Coke and a Smile

They say that when you're 3 weeks old,
You never really smile.
That happy look upon the face...
Is only here a while!

They say it's just some passing gas,
That I'm not really happy.
The truth is that I may be thinkin...
'Bout doin somthing crappy!

For I can just be sitting still,
Just finished up my bottle.
My Mommy has me all wrapped up...
I've just been freshly swaddled!

And then for no apparent reason,
A smile fills my face.
Who would know with toxic gas...
The air will soon be laced!

So when you see me looking happy,
You better run a while...
Cause I'm about to 'bust a move',
And share a 'toot and a smile'!!

Don't make me pull the trigger

1 comment:

  1. That was so funny! lol. Thanks fo adding our site as a link to your site.

    Love,
    Justin, Aimee and Eva Mae

    ReplyDelete