Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Don't call me yellow!"

Ethan seemed a little better again today. His Jaundice is down from an 11 to a 9. His breathing seemed improved as well. He only set the alarm off a couple of times today, and those were brief dips below the accepted 90+ mark. Ethan is eating well...something he has evidently done well from the start!

He was in a comical mood today...here are a few of his quips:


"I SAID, no more phone calls!!"




"What's for dessert?"




"You're joking...She called me pork chops?"




"Please, I must know...How does the movie end?"




"Fascinating! So what happened next?"




I love to sleep!




"Hey Cutie, check out my biceps!"




"You're kidding? She really said that?"




"Can I just hit the snooze button one more time?"




Dad! I said "No more pictures"!!

1 comment: