Monday, July 14, 2008

Let my people go...

The Doctor called today and said Ethan was doing well enough to be able to go home Monday instead of Tuesday. Much jubulation followed. So we took Ethan home late Monday afternoon and have not slept a wink since. Of course it's not bedtime yet! The first feeding is behind us...we'll see how the next one goes. Rose was saying earlier... Ethan is almost 2 weeks old, we should know by now what works for him...instead, we don't know anything about him. We're glad to have him home and we will begin the learning process a little late. Thanks for all your thoughts, calls, and prayers...each is muchly appreciated. Clint and Rose

Oh boy, I get to go home...how exciting!




My first home cooked meal!




I'm home at last...with my family!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you guys! He is just so cute! Tony and I had no idea he was having such a time in the hospital. I was truly sorry to hear that. I hope he is doing well at home and I hope you guys are getting plenty of rest! Let us know when things calm down, we would love to pay our new little nephew a visit! You are continually in our prayers.
    Love, Tony and Missy

    ReplyDelete