Sunday, July 27, 2008

McDonald's ain't your kind of place!

You can imagine the excitement Ethan and I felt when Rose said we were going to McDonalds today. Well, at least that is what I thought she said. Really, I heard her say Ethan was going to get Super-sized today. Math genius that I am, and my Homer Simpson obsession with food, I used the axiom of association, and concluded that the main place to get Super-sized was at Micky D’s...after all, they did coin the phrase. I immediately suggested a Big Mac Attack. Rose said I was being inappropriate and to knock it off. So, I was thinking, the McNuggets sounded like a good second choice? Rose was even more upset with this suggestion, so I decided not to bounce any more ideas off her. Still, the McNuggets sounded good. I was still considering my choices when she asked if I was ready to go? It was in that conversation that I discovered that she hadn’t actually said 'Super-sized', but instead ‘circumcised’. Ahhh!


Well that certainly cleared up any confusion!

“Would you like cries with that?”

“Ahhh”

“I most certainly would, the boy is not Superman!”

“How about a McChicken?”

“He is not chicken, How dare you! Take it back! Have you no empathy!”

And yes, “The Big Mac is out of the question!”


“The Skillet Burrito?… NO, NO, NO!”

Long story short (no pun intended), we went to the Doctor. Yes, the deed has been done. Poor little guy! Needless to say we did not go to McDonalds today…or will we ever again!

CIRCUMCISION PHOTO'S

BEFORE:





AFTER:



Decency laws prevent me from showing more detailed photo's of the deed. But let me try and describe it to you in a word:

OWWWWWWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment